header2
 
 
Boggs & Buhl Department Store
Date:
Early 1950s
Creator:
N/A
Collection #:
MSP285-B1-F11
Process/Size:
Gelatin Silver Print/8" x 10"

Description:
View of Boggs & Buhl Department Store on Federal Street in the North Side Section of Pittsburgh

Notes:
Henry Buhl Jr. and Russell Boggs became partners in 1869. Their department store, located on the North Side, lasted until 1958.

films Picture of the week help Link to History Center
 
back to search enlarge image send picture as e-card